1. Dariusz Stramski, Rick A. Reynolds, Mati Kahru, et al. Estimation of Particulate Organic Carbon in the Ocean from Satellite Remote Sensing. Science,1999, 285 (5425): 239 - 242
2. David McKee,Alex Cunningham.Evidence for wavelength dependence of the scattering phase function and its implication for modeling radiance transfer in shelf seas. Applied Optics, 2005, 1(44):126-135
3. Ryszard Hapter, Slawomir Kaczmarek, and Joanna Ston. Bio-optical relationships and ocean color algorithms for the north polar region of the Atlantic. Geophysical research, 2003,108(C5,3143):1-17
4. G. H. Tilstone, G. F. Moore, K. Sørensen. et al. Regional Validation of MERIS Chlorophyll products in North Sea coastal waters. Development of Generic Earth Observation Technologies,2001
5. M. A. Moline, T. Bergmann, W. P. Bissett, J. et al. Integrating Optics And Biology: Estimation Of Bioluminescence Leaving Radiance From An Autonomous Vertical Profiler.1-10
6. Stavn, Robert H., Spiering, Bruce A.,Gould, Richard W...d Biogeo-Optics:Backscattering Cross Sections for Suspended Mineral and Organic Matter in the Coastal and Near-Coastal Ocean. Physical And Dynamic Oceanography Optics,2004,10
7. EJ D'Sa, RL Miller. Bio-optical properties in waters influenced by the Mississippi River during low flow conditions. Remote Sensing of Environment, 2003,538-549
8. Donald C. Pierson, Niklas Strömbeck. Estimation of radiance reflectance and the concentrations of optically active substances in Lake Mälaren, Sweden, based on direct and inverse solutions of a simple model. The Science of The Total Environment,2001,1-3,14(268):171-188
9. E.N. Flory, P.S. Hill T.G. Milligan et al. The relationship between floc area and backscatter during a spring phytoplankton bloom. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers, 2004, 51(2):213-223
10. Mark A. Moline,Shelley M. Blackwell.Episodic physical forcing and the structure of phytoplankton communities in the coastal waters of New Jersey. Geophysical Research,2004,109(C12S05):1-17
11. Mark A. Moline,Robert Arnone, Trisha Bergmann.et al. Variability in spectral backscatter estimated from satellites and its relation to in situ measurements in optically complex coastal waters . Remote Sensing, 2004,25（7）:1465 – 1468
12. David McKee, Alex Cunningham,Susanne Craig. Semi-empirical correction algorithm for AC-9 measurements in a coccolithophore bloom. Applied Optics,2003, 42(21):4369-4374
13. T.Suresh, Elgar Desa, Antonio Mascaranahas, S.G. et al. An empirical method to estimate bulk particulate refractive index for ocean satellite applications. Remote Sensing of the Marine Environment, 6406, 1-11
14. Fernando Gilbes , Roy A. ArmstrongInherent. Water Optical Properties At The Caribbean Time Series Station (Cats).1-13
15. Mark A. Mollne, Robert Arnone, Trisha Bergmann. Variability in spectral backscatter estimated from satellites and its relation to ill sitll measurements in optically complex coastal waters.
16. Tiit Kutser, David Jupp Cape. Tribulation–Coral Reef Studies,2001,128-149
17. A. Hatcher, P. Hill, J. Grant. et al. Spectral optical backscatter of sand in suspension: effects of particle size, composition and colour. Marine Geology, 2000,168 (2000) :115-128
18. Hubert Loisel , Xavier Me´riaux. Investigation of the optical backscattering to scattering ratio of marine particles in relation to their biogeochemical composition in the eastern English Channel and southern North Sea. Optical properties of marine particles, 2007, 52(2):739–752
19. David McKee, Alex Cunningham, Susanne Craig. Estimation of Absorption and Backscattering Coefficients from in Situ Radiometric Measurements: Theory and Validation in Case II Waters. Applied Optics, 2003, 42(15) :2804-2810
20. David McKee, Malik Chami, Ian Brown, et al. Role of measurement uncertainties in observed variability in the spectral backscattering ratio: a case study in mineral-rich coastal waters. Applied Optics, 2009, 48(24) :4663-4675
21. Anu Reinart, Birgot Paavel, Don Pierson. Inherent and apparent optical properties of Lake Peipsi, Estonia. Boreal Environment Research, 2004, 9:429-445
22. Robert A. Maffione , David R. Dana. Instruments and methods for measuring the backward-scattering coefficient of ocean waters. Applied Optics, 1997,36( 24): 6057-6067
23. Alex Cunningham, David McKee, Susanne Craig. Fine-scale variability in phytoplankton community structure and inherent optical properties measured from an autonomous underwater vehicle Marine Systems,2003,43(1-2):51-59
24. E. Boss, W. S. Pegau, M. Lee. et al. Particulate backscattering ratio at LEO 15 and its use to study particle composition and distribution. Geophysical Research, 2004, 109(C01014):1-10
25. Kadija Oubelkheir, Arnold Dekker, Vittorio Brando. et al. The Australian Meris Validation Project (Ao595): First Results.
26. Cécile Dupouy, Locean (Lodyc).Méthodologie des mesures optiques.
27. Jørgensen, P.V., Tilstone, G. , Høkedal, J. et al. Intercomparison of spectral backscattering coefficients measured in-situ using several Hydroscat instruments – Results from PlymCal-2 and Revamp cruises.
28. Joel A. Quiñones Rivera. Bio-Optical Variability in Mayaguez Bay during the Rainy Season.
29. R.V. Raque˜no, N.G. Raque˜no, A.D. Weidemann. et al. Megacollect 2004: Hyperspectral Collection Experiment Over the Waters of the Rochester Embayment.
30. Giulietta S, Charles R. SIMBIOS Project 2000 Annual Report. SAIC General Sciences Corporation, Beltsville, Maryland
31. Montes-Hugo, M. A. , Gould, Richard W. , Arnone, Robert A. Beyond the First Optical Depth: Fusing Optical Data From Ocean Color Imagery and Gliders. Conference proceedings, 2009
32. P. Ammenberg , P. Flink , T. Lindell. et al. Bio-optical modelling combined with remote sensing to assess water quality. Remote Sensing, 2002,23(8): 1621 – 1638
33. Ladner, Sherwin D. , Arnone, Robert A. , Gould, Richard W. et al. Variability in the Backscattering to Scattering and F/Q Ratios Observed in Natural Waters. Physical And Dynamic Oceanography Optics, Conference proceeding, 18-22 Nov 2002
34. Malgorzata Stramska, Dariusz Stramski, SJawomir Kaczmarek. et al. Seasonal and regional differentiation of bio-optical properties within the north polar Atlantic. Geophysical Research,2006,111(C08003):1-16
35. Arnold G. Dekker, Vittorio Ernesto Brando, Janet M. Anstee. Retrospective seagrass change detection in a shallow coastal tidal Australian lake. Remote Sensing of Environment,2005,97(4):
36. Tiit Kuster, Arnole G.Dekker,William Skirving.Modeling spectral discrimination of Great Barrier Reef benthic communities by remote sensing instrments. American Society of Limnology and Oceanography,2003,491-510
37. Sherwin D. Ladner, Robert A. Arnone, Richard W. Gould. et al. Variability in the Backscattering to Scattering and F/Q Ratios Observed in Natural Waters
38. Jennifer P. Cannizzaro, Kendall L. Carder, F. Robert Chen. A novel technique for detection of the toxic dinoflagellate, Karenia brevis, in the Gulf of Mexico from remotely sensed ocean color data.Continental Shelf Research,2008,28(1): 137-158
39. Barbara Bulgarelli, Giuseppe Zibordi, Jean-François Berthon. Measured and Modeled Radiometric Quantities in Coastal Waters: Toward a Closure. Applied Optics, 2003, 42(27):5365-5381
40. Y. Huot , A. Morel , M. S. Twardowski. et al.Particle optical backscattering along a chlorophyll gradient in the upper layer of the eastern South Pacific Ocean. Biogeosciences Discussions 2007,4(6): 4571-4604
41. M A Montes-Hugo, Richard W Gould, Robert A Arnone. et al. Beyond the First Optical Depth: Fusing Optical Data From Ocean Color Imagery and Gliders. Conference proceedings,2009,1
42. Y. Huot, A. Morel, M. S. Twardowski, et al.Particle optical backscattering along a chlorophyll gradient in the upper layer of the eastern South Pacific Ocean. Biogeosciences Discuss, 2007,4:4571–4604
43. Oscar Schofield, Trisha Bergmann, Mathew J. Oliver. et al.Inversion of spectral absorption in the optically complex coastal waters of the Mid-Atlantic Bight. Geophysical Research, 2004, 109(C12S04):1-12